A1 All Vehicle Detail
1. Do you offer pick up and delivery?
Yes, some of our customers have busy schedules, we offer a service where we will return the
customer back to their home or place of work.
2. How long will it take to clean my vehicle?
Depending on the service and package the customer has chosen, it can take anywhere from 90
minutes to 6 hours.
3. How much notice is needed to book my vehicle?
Give us a call and we will do our best to book you in a.s.a.p
4. Do you sell gift certificates for your cleaning services?
Yes, when purchased they never expire.
5. What are the advantages of getting my car cleaned in the winter?
Open bay car washes are very convenient, but they are susceptible to outside freezing temperatures
which causes freezing of the weather striping around the doors, locks and ice in the wheels which
can cause a vibration. Here at A1 we have a heated shop which allows the vehicle to dry before
Washing your car during the winter also helps with rust prevention around the doors and wheel
6. Why should I have my car cleaned before I travel?
It's a good idea to have us here at A1 do a quick detail on your vehicle before crossing into the US.
For example, we have discovered a hand gun, knives, and other paraphernalia that the customer had no knowledge of, besides, its always nicer to have a clean car for those long trips
7. Do you clean headliners?
Yes, we do. We dry clean the fabric or material of the headliner (the interior roof) of the car but only
by customer request
8. Do you do exterior washes?
Yes, we can wash your car while you wait in our comfortable waiting room. Exterior washes start @
$20. and takes no more than 20 mins.